Saturday, November 8, 2008

Examination

Leaving the frustrating match between Man U and Arsenal after the first half lead me to my beloved Farabi to perhaps, finish my experiment design which the due date is this Wednesday. To most of the typical Malay, that design shud never been touched unless it is the night before the due date. However 17 years of living on earth had thought me that it is better not to procastinate ur work as it always lead to another heavy burden. My standard 6 teacher once said "kerja bertangguh, lama-lama jadi tak sungguh" . And that saying has always been lingering in my head whenever procastination appears in my mind.

Examination is just around the corner - a quote that everybody see it on friendster, yahoo messenger, myspace and even blogspot whenever examination fever is approaching. and this quotation never lift up my spirit to study hard, nor my memory of angry shout of Pn Juriah, nor sarcasm of Pn Khomah, nor sigh of Mr Ikhwan, nor 1001 meaning face of Pn Siti, nor advice from Abang Ipin.Then suddenly two of them appeared in my mind.

He always says to me, "Mu tu blajor la molek2..kne struggle la bebetol..ni dok maing je..Dok maing game, tgk tv sme tu..jadi kije la? bulih gi la?".

"Bangung pung matahri doh tinggi. Org laen pah mane2 doh, kite mandik dok lagi. Nabi kate org bangun lewat ni pendek rezeki. Ayoh dengan Tok Ki dulu subuh2 lagi bangung gi cedung."

Then its her voice appears,"Adik blaja la leklok..mak takde duit nk bagi banyak2, ni yang ade ni dah seribu rahmat, mak dulu lagi susah..kayuh basikal lagi..susah2 pun boleh jadi cekgu tanggung adik beradik ramai.

"Mak kat maktab dulu 2 helai je baju kurung. Baju tu la dok pakai ganti2. Luar pagar tu ade la jual mi goreng, bubuh togeh je..harga pon lime posen..tapi dah takde duit..makan jelah ape yang ade kat dewan makan tu..tu pun dah mujur..atuk bukan keje gaji beribu. adik2 lagi. kamu tu bukan payah nak menanggung sesape..blaja jela elok-elok."

Then my spirit started to burn.

O Allah Lord of the universe..grant them longevity, grant them long life, grant them prosperity, grant them good health, grant them long life, grant me the oppurtunity to become their doctor, grant my children the oppurtunity to play with them, grant them happiness, O Allah, grant them their wish, grant them ur guidance! Ameen O Lord of the Alamin~~

_

2 comments:

bawangmerah said...

cedung tu ape?

aih...you shud translate la all da slang. i cant really get it.

Lord Hosni the Wise said...

cedung tu maksud die bersawah..kire mengerjakan sawah padi la..